Nomad Health seeks an experienced registered nurse for a travel nurse assignment.
Nomad is the first free network for travel nurses to find great travel nursing opportunities, while providing full transparency on job details, compensation, and exceptional service.
View the facility name, see full pay package breakdowns, access more jobs like this one, and sign up for job alerts...all for free!
Earn more. Stress less.
Be a Nomad!
- Two years or more of RN experience.
- One year of specified specialty experience within the last three years as an RN.
- Have an active RN license or be willing to obtain a Registered Nurse license in location.
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program.
- BLS and all relevant specialty/department-specific certifications required.
- Register for a Nomad Health account to view full job details and apply.
- Nomad Navigators: Friendly specialists that provide expert support every step of the way.
- Licensing: State license and certification reimbursement.
- Housing: Stipend provided for housing and utilities.
- Travel: Full travel reimbursement to your assignment.
- Insurance: Major medical, dental, and vision insurance, and malpractice insurance
- Payroll: Weekly deposits direct to your bank account.
Location/Region: Gloversville, NY