Every employee with the Feldman Automotive Group is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
We now have 8 dealerships operating all across Michigan.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Come join our team! Core Values
* Honesty and Integrity
* Respectful * Fanatical attention to detail
* Team Player * Fun & Enthusiastic
Benefits * Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance and AD&D * 401k
* Critical Illness Insurance * Accident Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability Responsibilities:
* Calculate the customer’s bill using the dealership’s computer system
* Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and record the amount received on the repair order and/or counter ticket
* Make change accurately and issue receipts to customers
* Answer phones and direct consumer to the proper department and follow up in a timely manner
* Handle customer complaints diplomatically and refer complaining customers to the appropriate individual for resolution
* Filing (Service Repair Orders, Parts Counter Tickets, Car Deal Files, Hard Copies)
Requirements: * Experience with Microsoft Office suite is a plus
* Excellent communication skills * Outgoing and positive demeanor
* Professional presentation * Punctual with the ability to handle schedule flexibility
* Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
* Pass background check/drug test * Maintains a professional appearance
Location/Region: Schenectady, NY (12345)