Seeking a fun energetic person to be the face and voice our company. The Receptionist handles all incoming calls on a busy, multi-line phone system. Be part of our growing team and use your administrative skills to help support our various departments.
- Professionally administer all incoming calls; ensuring phone calls are redirected accordingly.
- Greet people entering establishment; determine nature of purpose of visits and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Manage phone systems, including rolling the phone to answering service.
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents as needed in support of Management.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries and shipments.
- Coordinate travel arrangements as requested by management.
- Order, receive and stock office supplies.
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Should be customer service driven
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong computer skills, particularly intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to work well as a team member.
- Ability to deal appropriately with confidential information.
- High-level of attention to accuracy and detail.
- Self-motivated and must work well independently in order to handle multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deal with frequent change and unexpected events.
- Exemplary customer service with the ability to deal calmly and professionally in interactions in all areas of the organization.
Evergreen North America has offices located throughout the United States. NAIS started in 1994 and have recently joined forces with Evergreen Industrial Services.
We are one of the largest privately held industrial maintenance companies in the country. The foundation of our success lies in the strength of our employees to provide safe and incident-free Industrial Services to our customers. We are a leader in explosives, hydro blasting, vacuuming, and chemical cleaning services industry.
If you are looking for challenging career with growth opportunities with a company that empowers its employees and rewards people who are safe, honest and team players we have an opportunity for you.
Location/Region: Ballston Spa, NY (US)