We are seeking a Full/part time or per diem Physical Therapist to join our team! You will plan physical rehabilitative programs to improve patient quality of life. At least 1 year experience in long term care facility
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Previous experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or other related field
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Must be a current licensed Physical therapist
Home is a place that is inviting and warm. River Ridge Living Center is all that and more. When visiting us, you can expect to hear laughter, see a smiling face around every turn, and hear encouraging and thoughtful words being spoken.
The experienced management and staff are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our residents in a family-oriented, skilled nursing facility. Families can feel confident that their loved ones are living in an nourishing environment - a place where they can enjoy their lives.
Location/Region: Amsterdam, NY (US)