The EndoSoft Application Support Analyst supports proprietary software (EHR) systems, and provides troubleshooting, technical assistance, as well as installation and training to software users.
- Responds to client inquiries concerning software operation and troubleshoot system software and operator problems.
- Installs or assists in installation of software, hardware and peripheral components.
- Work with client relations team to ensure customer satisfaction by pro-actively contacting customers to inquire on software performance and customer satisfaction.
- Provide training to clients on the use of software.
- Coordinates activities with help desk, network services, or other information systems groups.
- Maintain excellent customer service.
- Up to 25% travel required to customer sites for installation, upgrades, implementations and training.
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Prior experience with EHR, EMR, or practice management software a plus.
- Prior experience providing software support a plus.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Identify and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Exhibits high attention to detail
- Exhibits patience and persistence in the face of obstacles
- Responds well to questions
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Gathers and analyzes data skillfully
- Writes clearly and informatively
- Adapts well to change
- Spanish or other languages a plus
EndoSoft LLC, EndoSoft is a leading healthcare information technology company offering best-of-breed software applications including procedure documentation, Meaningful Use Certified EHR, practice management, image and video management, anesthesia documentation, pathology requisition and results, Electronic Nursing Records , quality reporting system, scheduling, patient tracking, e-prescriptions and PACS. With over 25,000 clinical users worldwide, EndoSoft has achieved a leadership position and a reputation for excellence and quality.
EndoSoft LLC is an EOE.
Location/Region: Schenectady, NY (US)