Let’s Work Together
IT Business Analyst
This position is based in Malta, NY
LIFE at nfrastructure
At nfrastructure, we understand that our success results from our diverse workforce. nfrastructure nployees relish challenging projects working alongside technology’s best and the brightest. Our team members enjoy the freedom and support they receive to help our customers solve problems and capitalize on opportunities. Our work environments are designed to foster collaboration, creativity, excitement and success. We are a high-growth organization that counts many of the world’s most admired brands as customers. nfrastructure is a CRN Triple Crown winner, a member of the Fast Growth 150, Tech Elite 250 and Solution Provider 500, Inc.’s Build 100 List of Sustained-Growth Companies, Inc.’s 500|5000 list, and are recognized as both a Times Union Top Workplace and a Best Company to Work for in New York State.
The role: IT Business Analyst
As the IT Business analyst, you will provide technical assistance to the team members working on Rapid Response implementation project. We are looking for an individual who can use their analytical and problem-solving skills while providing exceptional internal and external customer service.
- Work with the internal project team managing Rapid Response implementation.
- Troubleshoot IT-related issues using best practices, internal tools, standard troubleshooting techniques and external resources.
- Upon escalation, work with product support to learn further troubleshooting and resolution techniques.
- Two-year college degree or equivalent work experience, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of basic Supply chain planning fundamentals, work experience in manufacturing domain.
- Proficient in Kinaxis Rapid Response, able to create workbooks, scenarios, alerts and schedules
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows and office products.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to provide exceptional internal and external communication.
- Shows initiative, motivation and can work independently, or as a team member, to resolve problems.
- Preferred Kinaxis Rapid Response certification
nfrastructure partners with the world’s most admired brands to design, build, and operate infrastructure and applications for digital business. Our insight, execution, and results culture, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major market, tightly integrated high-availability remote support and our innovative, proprietary “nterprise” software platform delivers a highly differentiated value proposition for our customers and partners.
More information about nfrastructure can be found at www.nfrastructure.com
Apply for this job or another online today at https://nfrastructure.com/careers/latest-jobs.html
nfrastructure is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply for positions.