We are seeking a Project Implementation Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of our proprietary software (EHR) systems to our Clientele in the healthcare industry.
Implementation and support of proprietary software (EHR) systems, and provides troubleshooting, technical assistance, as well as training to software users.
- Responsible for creating and implementing project plans for assigned customers from start to finish.
- Installs or assists in installation of software, hardware and peripheral components.
- Work with Operations team to ensure deliverables and expectations of projects are met.
- Provide training to clients on use of software.
- Coordinates activities with support team, network services, or other information systems groups.
- Maintain excellent customer service.
- Maintain required project documentation
- Up to 50% travel required to customer sites for installation, upgrades, implementations and training.
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 – 7 years of Project Implementation and Management experience
- Prior experience in healthcare field.
- Prior experience with electronic health records (EHR) software, HL7 and DICOM, interfacing protocols a plus.
- Prior experience with VA and DOD medical centers a plus.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Identify and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Exhibits high attention to detail
- Exhibits patience and persistence in the face of obstacles
- Responds well to questions
- Writes clearly and informatively
- Adapts well to change
- Clear and direct communication with client project team and internal teams
- Experience with Microsoft products, including Microsoft Project, Outlook, Dynamics, etc
EndoSoft LLC, EndoSoft is a leading healthcare information technology company offering best-of-breed software applications including procedure documentation, Meaningful Use Certified EHR, practice management, image and video management, anesthesia documentation, pathology requisition and results, Electronic Nursing Records , quality reporting system, scheduling, patient tracking, e-prescriptions and PACS. With over 25,000 clinical users worldwide, EndoSoft has achieved a leadership position and a reputation for excellence and quality.
EndoSoft LLC is an EOE.
Location/Region: Schenectady, NY (US)