We are seeking a System Administrator to join our team! You will handle a variety of projects to support and improve the organization's network systems.
Installs, configures, monitors and supports help desk related issues involving workstations, servers, telecom, printers and networking.
- Provide on call support
- Maintenance of Cisco router, firewall and HP switches
- Management of VOIP, PBX and Asterisk phone system
- Administration of office 365 server and spam filtering
- Administration of Linux based proxy server
- Management of Active Directory and group policies
- Maintenance of Citrix XenApp and Xendesktop applications.
- Administration of multiple web servers on IIS and Apache database servers and MSSQL and MySQL
- Perform daily backups and testing the validity of backups and Symantec backup exec.
- Maintenance of McAfee Antivirus ePolicy Orchestrator 5.9 centralized server
- Management of Windows security updates through WSUS
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Minimum Experience: 2 Years related experience as a network or systems administrator.
- Preferred Qualifications: 3-5 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and data protocols
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Able to maintain and organize hardware and licensing inventory
- Understanding of networking, VLAN’S, firewalls and VPN’s
EndoSoft LLC, EndoSoft is a leading healthcare information technology company offering best-of-breed software applications including procedure documentation, Meaningful Use Certified EHR, practice management, image and video management, anesthesia documentation, pathology requisition and results, Electronic Nursing Records , quality reporting system, scheduling, patient tracking, e-prescriptions and PACS. With over 25,000 clinical users worldwide, EndoSoft has achieved a leadership position and a reputation for excellence and quality.
EndoSoft LLC is an EOE.
Location/Region: Schenectady, NY (US)